Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little Cuties!



Yesterday I attempted to have a little photo shoot with the girls. They were feeling very silly and affectionate so, as you can see from the photo, most of the time they were a big heaping pile of love! But I did get some beautiful shots of the girls that I hope to get printed for our friends and family. I haven't gotten high quality prints of the girls since Spring of 2007 so we were certainly due.

Today, I'm hoping to get some serious work done. My hubby is home to help with the girls so I'm looking to hunker down and cross mounds off of my enormous to-do list. I also hope to have some new items in my shop on Monday! I just added these little cuties yesterday...


I'm in a lip balm making haze (I make mass amounts at a time) so there might even perhaps be some new flavors appearing soon!!!

Have a great Saturday!

0 comments: