Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Pumpkin Day...

I'm not a HUGE fan of Halloween although I do love fall traditions, pumpkins,...and candy! And I love dressing the girls up in cute and cuddly Halloween costumes. So, I thought I'd supply a little Halloween cheer for those of us who are just kind of going with the flow today (see picture above) and those who all-out LOVE the holiday (see pic. below!).

Also, I have some exciting news (as promised) about my Skin Saving Tips! Each day next week, from Monday, November 3rd through Friday, November 7th, I'll be posting a new Skin Saving Tip. Each day, Madeline Bea Soap Co. will be offering a FREE PRODUCT GIVE-AWAY to one lucky reader!!!! All you need to do to enter for the day's give-away is leave your comment on the post. You may enter each day's drawing, but you may only win once. So...stop by each day next week, read the tip of the day, leave your comment, and you could end up with a great Madeline Bea product delivered right to your door!

0 comments: