Friday, October 17, 2008

Well Wishes...

Wishing you a weekend that's as fun as a laundry basket!

After a long week of marathon soap-making, I'm ready for some much needed down time with my family. I'm hoping that our days include a trip to the bookstore so that I can pick up a little something to help me de-stress at the end of busy days this holiday season.

Yes, I'm already thinking of the holidays. I've started making my Christmas/winter soaps and I'm booking holiday home parties...I'm even in the process of ordering our holiday photo cards. (By the way, Etsy has some insanely talented graphic artists offering custom photo cards!) Christmas will be here before we know it and with me moving a bit slower these days I feel that I need to get a good head start!

Oh, and for all of you who couldn't get enough of the Vanilla Bean Hand & Body Salve at the Covered Bridge Festival, I just made a batch of Vanilla Bean Soap to go with it! Look for in the shop in about four weeks!

0 comments: