Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 3: Simple Skin Saving Tips...

Exfoliate!
This is my favorite step! Once you start exfoliating, you’ll wonder why you have never done it before and you’ll never want to stop! I know that it seems counter-productive to scrub dry skin, especially if you’ve never been a body scrub user. However, regular exfoliation actually improves the condition of your skin by removing dull dry skin cells and encouraging the growth of new healthy skin cells. With just one use, you’ll notice how incredibly soft, smooth, and silky your skin can feel. With more regular use, you’ll notice an improvement in skin tone and texture. Now is the perfect time to try out our moisturizing Body Scrubs. All of our scrubs are made with sugars, salts, and other natural exfoliants coupled with rich, nourishing moisturizers to help seal in moisture and condition your skin.

*Extra Special Tip:
Use our Body Scrubs in the shower after your skin has gotten an opportunity to soften in the warm water. Apply scrub with fingers (or a pair of spa gloves) in a circular motion all over, avoiding the face, and then rinse off. Your skin will be so radiant that you won’t want to put on that big, comfy sweater!

Wednesday's Madeline Bea
Give-Away
Coconut Lemongrass Sand & Sea Mini Body Scrub (4 oz.)
Simply leave a comment on this post and you will be entered to win today's gift delivered right to your door!
(free delivery applies to U.S. residents only)

4 comments:

Dancingmicrobe November 5, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Oooh. This scrub looks wonderful! I've tried some of your other products, and they have all been fantastic!

Sugar Selections November 5, 2008 at 4:02 PM  

I never would have even tried a scrub if you hadn't sent a sample of the pumkin with my first order. Now I can't wait to try the big jar of apple scrub I got in the mail from you today.

Sarah November 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

I work in a spa, and for body polishes, the therapist will actually use the scrub on dry skin and afterwards (depending on the type of spa facility) the guest would either shower or the product is removed with hot towels. It feels sooo nice! If I'm using a scrub at home I will definitely use it on dry skin, but if I'm in a rush, I'll use it in the shower. I have a habit of getting water into the jar or dumping it on the floor so it's safer the other way, LOL.

rohanknitter November 6, 2008 at 12:20 AM  

I just found your products on etsy and they look wonderful!!