Monday, April 27, 2009

Spirit: Renewed...





Aaahhh, I absolutely love the overwhelming feeling of relaxation that comes with a warm & breezy weekend. In between making product, filling orders, packaging, and filling, the sunshine and the laughter of my little ones kept calling me outside where we were swinging, relaxing, going for ice cream, pizza on the lake...it's really quite a miracle that I finished all my work! Our days ended with Rayne and Layla passing out the minute their little heads hit the pillow from the miraculous potion of warm fresh air and lots of outdoor exercise. Maya and I were asleep not too long after, side by side, completely peaceful under the warm breeze of our ceiling fan.



I'm a bit sad that it's Monday and I've desperately been trying to get back to that state of deep relaxation, but our scheduled day and lack of Brent have left this warm day with a completely different feeling. But , fret, I will not! For I know that this is only the beginning of a long season of beautiful warm days and hopefully many of them peaceful!
I hope you all had a beautifully peaceful weekend as well!

1 comments:

Amy Jo April 27, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Baby feet might just be one of my favorite subjects! They are cutie-pies!