Monday, May 11, 2009

Our Mama's Day...

We had a really simple and beautiful Mother's Day. Brent and I are fortunate enough to have both our mom's living in close proximity so we could all celebrate together with brunch at our house.



The girls and I spent some time last week making gifts for their Grammie and their Thea complete with handmade necklaces and pins.

I was happy to get some spare time {with both my hands} to paint these sentiment postcards for our moms. I just hate to purchase cards...good thing I like to be crafty!



Most of all I was so happy to spend the day with my little family. I get so much joy out of us all being together...especially for a whole day. I truly felt blessed in every way!


And just because I don't think Baby Maya got enough exposure in this post...

Happy Monday, everyone!

0 comments: