Thursday, August 27, 2009

For The First Time In A Long Time...


  • There is an actual baby sleeping in the nursery...{she's not extremely happy about it, but she's conceding to it here and there}
  • The girls are out of their pajamas before lunchtime
  • I've been making lots of soap
  • I'm planning new products and getting very excited about them
  • Layla has wanted to hang out with me ALOT...{due to the fact that her bff is at school, but I'm not dwelling on that!}
  • I've just cut a batch of Pumpkin Soap! {and it's totally making me want pumpkin pie!}
  • It's actually chilly enough today that I think I could get away with making soup for dinner
  • We're making all kinds of baby food
  • I kind-of, sort-of have some semblance of a grasp on the laundry
  • The windows are open and the AC is off!

What's new and exciting in your world?

3 comments:

Unknown August 27, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

Your life sounds so much like mine! We are usually all in our jamas at lunch. Today was good though. Tate and I got dressed, but Taylor is still in her jams. I got some laundry done too, and a bit of vacuuming.

We're heading off tonight to see Tate's preschool and meet his teacher. It should be fun. I hope that he likes it.

Can't wait for your shop to open up again. I'm so anxious to try your products! Glad that you had a great day. Doesn't it feel good to accomplish so much! Take care and we'll talk soon.

Andi

Jamie August 27, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

It's inspiring to hear about a day going right. I'm hoping a little of your success will rub off on me, I could use a bit less boring-ness in my day.

Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

Oooh, pretty, I wish I could make soap; and I want pumpkin soup, or pumpkin ravioli, or pumpkin pie now after reading this.