Friday, December 4, 2009

Preparations...



Speaking of busyness...today is gonna top them! But this is by far my favorite kinds of busy: setting up my displays of soap {and some other surprise handmade goodies} for my Open House tomorrow. No matter how hard it's been to find time to work this past year I still love what I do. And as you well know, I adore Christmas. So my annual Holiday Open House is one of my favorite events of the year!


Sharing with you a couple pictures from early this morning. Items waiting for wrapping, tables waiting for soap, possibility and availability plentiful. {I just love mornings!}



Capturing moments of quiet peace before the day gets fast and loud and hectic.


Trying to savor and capsulate the goodness and joy of tomorrow versus the mounds of work.

I'll be popping in throughout the day today to give you peeks, updates, and {oh perhaps} a little discount for those of who won't be able to make it tomorrow!
See you a bit later!

2 comments:

Jamie December 4, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Good luck with the Open House. Wish I lived closer so I could drop in.

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia December 4, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

good luck!!! and most importantly, have fun! xo