Monday, March 29, 2010

Housekeeping & Guests...

Hello friends! I'm feeling very quiet here lately. I suppose I've been busy forming thoughts for other projects and thinking about our busy days to come this week with the holiday this weekend. So while I take some days to think and sort and try to be a bit more present with my family, I have some guest contributors scheduled to share some stories from their family beds. Starting tomorrow, some very dear friends will be stopping in to speak a bit about their experiences with co-sleeping. Whether you have children or not, bed share or don't, think you would share your bed or wouldn't, these ladies will eloquently allow you to peek into their lives as mothers...and they are beautiful! So please do pop in and make them feel at home here! I will be back on Friday with my Realities & Blessings!

Have a wonderful week, sweet friends!

5 comments:

Stephanie March 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

Oh my...what a simply gorgeous image! Enjoy your little break and Happy Easter!

Magnolia Handspun March 29, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

I will be tuning in for this, as a mom of 4 children I am always curious and eager to learn.
Have a nice Easter break, did you finish folding the laundry- still working on mine.
Have agood evening.

Beverly March 29, 2010 at 10:14 PM  

This is so beautiful. Happy Easter.

Kathleen March 30, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Can't wait! When my cousin and I were expecting our first babies, she was sure they'd co-sleep and I was sure we wouldn't... needless to say, her daughter *always* slept in her crib, and my daughter *still* climbs into bed with me, every single night. She's five, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Enjoy your week Maegan!

PhotoPuddle March 30, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

I just love that photo. Am loving yellow at the moment and vintage suitcases are wonderful. Happy Easter!