Friday, May 2, 2008

It never fails...




Here we are again: It's the day before a craft show and for the last week I have been finding everything else to do besides get ready! Last night I made some (needed buy not pressing) adjustments to my website. Today, I'm blogging, doing laundry, baking. Don't get me wrong, all those things need done and thank goodness for upcoming projects because they really do motivate me...just in slightly wrong directions.


What is it about tackling a project that is so intimidating. I have done many craft shows. I know what I'm doing. I just cannot seem to begin packing. I know that thinking about something is worse than doing it, but still, no progress. Oh well, come 7pm tonight, I will have absolutely no choice and it will get done. I only wish it were done already!


I'm actually extremely excited about tomorrows craft show. I'm doing a fundraiser for our local Ronald McDonald House and donating $1 from every Bath Bar sold. I've sent press releases out and sent notice out to my mailing list subscribers so I'm hoping to have a good day and raise some funds for the RMH! Also, my friend is coming with me to help out which will provide me with some much needed adult conversation.


Wish me luck!



0 comments: