Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 5: Simple Skin Saving Tips...


Take Good Care Of Your Lips!
For many of us, Lip Balm is not something we’ve been living without. However, the colder weather may have surprised you a bit and you may have forgotten that you should apply and re-apply more often now. I keep a tube of our Softest Lips Lip Balm everywhere that I spend time (in the kitchen, by the computer, in the bathroom, and in my purse) so that it’s nearby whenever I start to feel a little dry. This constant attention helps my lips to stay soft and prevent cracking. However, if you have not been as faithful to your applications, not to fear! Our Brown Sugar Lip Scrub will gently buff away the dead, peeling skin on your lips while nourishing with mango butter and sweet almond oil. Make sure you follow up with some lip balm to seal in the moisture and protect those lips!


*Extra Special Tip:
Try pairing our Brown Sugar Lip Scrub with our Vanilla Pear Softest Lips Lip Balm. Reminiscent of a favorite dessert, it will be a guilt-free, lip-smacking treat!

Friday's Madeline Bea
Give-Away
Set of Four
Softest Lips Lip Tubes
Simply leave a comment on this post and you will be entered to win today's gift delivered right to your door!
(free delivery applies to U.S. residents only)

5 comments:

Jana November 7, 2008 at 10:08 AM  

I so need to try these! I have horribly dry lips!

Chris November 7, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

I can't wait to get these! I am looking forward to placing an order as soon as I can decide!
Thank and have a great day

Dancingmicrobe November 7, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

I love your lip balm! I've ordered it several times, and I've even gotten my sisters hooked on it! Great product!

MadLu Designs November 7, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

Why didn't I jump on your site earlier this week?! I was just browsing your store to see what I wanted to order soon...and these lip balms were one of the items. :)

Cynthia November 7, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

The lip balms sound great!