Monday, December 29, 2008

Detoxing...

We are all doing a little post-Christmas detox today following days upon days of fun, crazy, mass-eating, present-opening, family-visiting, cleaning, cooking, baking, crafting, wrapping, laughing, crying (the little ones...due to sheer exhaustion, a me a little too due to pregnancy hormones galore), etc. I think we all need a little time to re-group, re-focus, re-prioritize and get back to normal living.
After a very busy holiday selling season, I'm really enjoying spending so much time just hanging out with the girls. My house is actually semi-picked-up, I feel like I'm on top of the laundry situation, and the girls have gotten out of there pajamas almost every day for a week now. But I'm also excited to get back to soap-making! I have lots of ideas swarming about for new products, updated wedding favors, and so on. So, maybe after a few more days of detox, I'll be ready to jump into things again. But for now, we'll just be chilling here in our cozy home!

0 comments: