Monday, January 19, 2009

Slingin' It...

Well, in continuation of a very un-focused weekend, I'm sitting here bright and early on a cold Monday morning debating the pros and cons of some baby wraps...trying to decide which will be the best match for baby Maya and I. I purchased one to use with Layla (a very simple hammock type) but Layla nor I ever got used to it or comfortable with it. But I truly love the idea of baby-wearing and I think it will be critical with two little ones and a business that I'd like to continue running. I've pretty much narrowed it down to one of these three:

The (appropriately named) Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Sling

The Moby Wrap



Handmade Handsfree Carrier from Lovey Duds

If anyone has any expertise on the topic, please share!

Happy Monday to you! I'm going to try to be a little more productive today than I was this weekend...wish me well!

0 comments: