Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Riding the Wave...

The creativity/productivity has been rampant around here! I am profoundly grateful for this particular flow because I know full well that most all of my productivity and creative endeavors will go out the window for a bit once Baby Maya arrives. I also know that creativity does not always equal productivity and getting the urge for both simultaneously is rare and precious. When this does occur (to quote my very understanding husband upon coming home from work yesterday found me, our home, and our children covered in projects and absolutely no plans or space for dinner), 'you need to harness it!' Here's a glimpse at some of the craziness that's been ensuing around here.



...working on our holiday memory book...




...making some decorations for Baby Maya's room...





...doing some very special Madeline Bea work...


...most certainly not worrying about the great big mess...


...besides, I think the clutter helps her get in the zone!

Happy creating to you also! And if this isn't your day or week or month for creativity and productivity, ride that wave too. Your body and the universe give you what you need when you need it.

0 comments: