Monday, January 26, 2009

Thing Are Coming Together...


It was a madly productive weekend and I can finally say that my ideas, new products, and pre-baby promotions are being actualized. Since well before the holidays, I have had clear visions of my business goals for these early months of 2009. Up until this point, I've been working constantly but really unaware of what my specific time line would be and I've been hesitant to say when the new products would be available. I can now say, with certainty, that new products (and the return of some of your favorites) will be filtering into the shop beginning on Wednesday. {Hopefully} tomorrow I'll be announcing a special Valentine's promotion and sharing details about a new round of daily give-aways here at the M.B. blog.

On a totally unrelated note: if you're looking for some inspirational motivation, Shutter Sisters has just announced their new One Word Project beginning February 1st. The idea is for you to pick one word that describes your life at this moment and take pictures all month that focus on that one word. You can share your pictures in the Shutter Sisters Flickr Group. Check out this post for all the details! {oh, and my word for February is Nesting} I'd love to hear what your words will be!

1 comments:

NeverEverEmma January 27, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

I just found your site through the shutter sisters project - i love your choice of word! I have just moved into a new home and I have been doing some nesting of my own.

My immediate thought for my word was "fresh" but then i scrolled to the comments and it was the first one written! o_0