Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today I Am Dreaming...


...that I am here. It's mid-September in New Hampshire in a beautiful campground. I'm surrounded by artful, creative, inspired people all gathered together at a retreat for our artistic souls. I'm connecting with people who are like me. I'm learning new artistic techniques, gathering inspiration, and getting to know the me that is inside in a way that I've never done before.

I'm missing my family...but I know that they are home being well cared for by my wonderful husband. They've all supported my decision and determination to be here. We are all embracing the fact that I needed this time and space alone to nurture my creative spirit. I will return to them with a new appreciation for art and life.

Today, I am dreaming of attending this years Squam Art Workshop.

1 comments:

bluepoppy January 14, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

so mote it be!

*smile*

Bisous, Elizabeth