Sunday, January 11, 2009

Coloring Winter...


We were hit with another snow storm yesterday which re-blanketed the Earth around us with a fresh coat of white paint. I love it's freshness and simple beauty, but I'm a girl who needs some light and color! So, I've been busying myself indoors with lovely, bright colors. I've been working on so many different projects: new soaps, new favors, painting, collages, etc. One project that I'm tackling is a little memory book with pictures from our past summer. I've been collecting some images from six months ago and I can't believe how much the girls have grown and changed in that little bit of time. Anyway, the colors and the artistic work is keeping my spirits alive during these pale months of winter. What are you coloring your world with these days?

0 comments: