Saturday, March 14, 2009

*bliss*

True, utter, un-ending, nothing in the world like it bliss!

I am totally loving the crazy, hazy newborn fog that I've been living in. Spending my days (and some nights) just gazing at Maya's beautiful little face. This is not to say that the rest of the household is living in this same state of bliss...and though I'm trying very hard to be sensitive to the great changes that are taking place for the other members of the family, I cannot be pulled from the dream-like state of euphoria that my love for Maya has brought on.

There's so much I'd like to share with you about my natural (drug-free) childbirth experience, the darkness before the light of breastfeeding, and the fact that I'm amazed at how easily everything seems to be going with this third little wonder...and I will soon...but for now I'm just enjoying my *bliss*.

1 comments:

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

nothing sweeter than hearing that it's blilssful for you. she is precious and can see why you gaze at her so much. as it should be!