Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some Things...

...that are making me all warm & fuzzy inside:

  1. Maya laughing!...She's working so hard at it and I think I need to get a little more computer savvy and get a video of that up here for you {it's adorable}
  2. Listening to Amy Seeley...her voice has magical qualities, I swear!
  3. Anticipating these little lovelies coming in the mail any day...I'm having such a thing for yellow these days!
  4. Reading this book and following along with Brene's read-along...soul work is so great and I DO choose authenticity!
  5. The artwork of Louise of Art & Ghosts...her work has this ethereal quality that just takes me away.
  6. Scrapbook.com is now selling some Martha Stewart craft items...one of the only places online to buy them which makes a busy crafty mommy {who's afraid to leave her house with three kids} very happy!
  7. Getting ready to write my April Soap Notes...I'm very excited to write about this month's topic and I'm even offering a give-away in correspondence with it!

Well, seven is a nice number that also makes me warm and fuzzy {it's my hubby's favorite number...oh, come on, like you don't have a favorite number?} so I'll end my little list there. I'm pretty much hanging at home most days and most often just sitting in a chair nursing Maya so I'm all about the little things these days! Happy Hump Day!

0 comments: