Monday, April 13, 2009

Egg-cellent Weekend...

Whew! It was a whirlwind..packed with all kinds of goodness. Our crazy weekend began with Layla's B-Day dinner at Denny's Friday night...


Then a little B-Day soiree on Saturday...

and Easter festivities on Sunday. Complete with bunny-outfits,




handmade Easter cards,




an egg hunt at Grammie & Pop's house,


...and lots of good food, laughs & company. I hope you all had a great weekend!


Now I must hunker down and focus on Madeline Bea a bit to get some wholesale orders together, take some pictures for a couple giveaways coming up, and get some Mother's Day items in the shop. Wish me luck & may my little birdies sleep well this afternoon!!!

3 comments:

traceyclark April 13, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

oh, i want a purple or pink ruffle skirt!!

Suz Broughton April 13, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

So cute! and that bunny baby is giving the peace sign!! Love it!

LollyChops April 13, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

I love your family pics and that card is awesome!!! I love that little nest! Is that a stamp?