Friday, June 12, 2009

Loganberry Lovin'...

Conceptualization to realization is often a long, long time in the soap world. Especially in my mommy-to-three soap world. I get an idea, I shop around for supplies, I wait for said supplies to arrive in the mail, I wait for an opportunity to make the soap, and wait, and wait. Then I make the soap {yea!} but then I have to wait four weeks for the soap to cure. So, in the meantime, I make accompaniments for the soap and take pictures, edit pictures, love the pictures. But being the big presentational effect lover that I am, I make myself wait until all is ready, wrapped, and photographed before I allow myself share the whole kitten-caboodle with the world.

So, let's just say I've been very eager for a very long time to share this particular collection with you all! So hop over to the shop and check it out!

0 comments: