Friday, July 3, 2009

Beach on the Brain...

Don't know what it is this summer but I'm absolutely obsessed with getting to the beach. It's as if the tide is pulling me in. AND, I have a little soon-to-be-five year old {who's only been to the beach in utero} who must be having the very same tide-pulling phenomenon going on. She mentions it nearly everyday. I am even having dreams about being by the ocean. I'm wondering if there's some universal ebb & flow that synchronizes within you every so many years and it just makes you almost NEED to return to the water so that your mind, heart, body, and soul can be renewed.

So while we are planning a day trip to the beach later this summer, I'm doing my best to get my oceanic fill with some photography. Here are some links to enjoy this fine Friday in July...


By the way, I'm providing today's giveaway over at The Bright Side Project. Please check it out and enter to win a little something that would go great with a day at the beach!

0 comments: