Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gratitude...


I'm not feeling very full of words today. But I am chock-full of feelings. So I thought it would be the perfect day for a list of things I'm thankful for right now...
  • Warm Days & Cool Nights
  • Plenty of time to play and enjoy my kids where they are right now
  • Having a great baby who goes with the flow
  • Good coffee in the AM
  • Open windows
  • Good books
  • Making new friends
  • Making time for old friends
  • My evening cup of Yogi tea last night whose tag read "The purpose of life is to enjoy every minute"...Amen to that!
  • Our local library
  • Fresh fruit & veggies grown nearby
  • Lots of meals on the grill
  • A bag of M&M's that has made potty training a breeze
  • Having a big backyard perfect for running
  • Morning, afternoon, and evening snuggles...{oh how I love being a mama}
  • A good camera to document this very perfect summer

What are you appreciating right.now.?

9 comments:

Anonymous July 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

A beautiful post!

I'm appreciating my husband. It was his birthday yesterday and we're celebrating all weekend long; maybe its because I'm pregnant, but I'm feeling very sentimental and so thankful for him. Also crushing on fresh fruits and veggies, a great read, a refreshing pool, mini vacations on the horizon, emails with my cousin . . . just to name a few.

Lucrecer July 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Wanted to stop by your blog and say hello. Looking forward to Unravelling with you.

Claudia July 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Your list made me smile.

Love to be around people who sincerely know that life is nothing unless we find the good and wonderful to celebrate.

Looking forward to our adventures in unravelling.

TTFN~~Claudia ♥

SoulPony July 12, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

what a sweet photos. nice to meet you on the road to unravelling.

Linda July 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Another unraveller stopping by to say hi! I can't wait to read your blog, I used to make soap and body products also. Looking forward to unravelling together!

Kathleen July 12, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Among many other things, I'm grateful to be unravelling with you! And so glad to have found you blog - I'm loving it, and looking forward to exploring more.

Marilyn July 12, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

how wonderful to find a young mother who can enjoy and appreciate being in the moment with her family. it will be fun to join with you in the unravelling!

Jeanne Oliver July 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Good Morning! I am looking forward to Unravelling with you!

Alexis July 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

I'm appreciating fresh summer fruit.
I look forward to Unravelling with you!