Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday Lovelies...


Some pretty pink flowers for you to enjoy this fine Monday. Again, I'm without a great deal of words. I'm a bit groggy today from a busy weekend and stewing over some major {MAJOR} life decisions. I sometimes feel so unqualified to make these big decisions for our family and at the same time I know that I am the only one who can ultimately make them...along with the hubby, of course. So many facts, ideas, opinions, questions, etc. are literally swarming in my head; humming so loudly that I can hardly hear another thing.
I'm looking very forward to a little day trip will be taking mid-week. Getting away is a very good thing and I need a distraction, some salt water, beautiful scenery, & some time in the car to have an actual conversation with my husband. Is driving a total of six hours worth a visit of about six hours...oh you better believe it!

1 comments:

Kathleen July 14, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

I hear you on the major decision exhaustion... sometimes I envy my doctor friends who have had big decisions thrust on them, but I know that deep down I'm glad we're steering our own ship... Whatever we decide, the process (and yes, I hear you on the car-ride-talks!) is pretty amazing.
Good luck - and take some pix of your feet on the dashboard!