Thursday, July 23, 2009

Inspiring Artist: Gabrielle Kai

urban vintage, Gabriell Kai

I was in search of some soft, sweet images to soothe my soul today when I found precisely what I was looking for. Gabrielle Kai's photography is simple beauty at its most exquisite! Soft bright images with thoughtful content...does it get any better on this lazy Thursday?


open your heart, Gabrielle Kai

tea time, Gabrielle Kai



Hmmm, I'm thinking early b-day gift for myself! And you can also purchase these or many other truly lovely prints here!

Happy Lovely Sultry Thursday to You!

3 comments:

A. Jarrett July 23, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Thanks so much!

Jamie July 24, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Hi Maegan! Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm excited about the swap, especially after checking out your blog. You have an amazing eye for beautiful things.

Jeanne Oliver July 25, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

They are beautiful and soothing. I love the stacked cups.