Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh Little Peppermint Bowl...

...you had me at "hello, welcome to anthropologie!"

I've been on such a Christmas kick lately! Probably due to the fact that this is precisely the time of year when I need to start making holiday soaps and stocking up for the busy season. Also, I'm working on a couple of Christmas-related photography projects that I'm very excited about. So, naturally with the holidays on my mind, this bowl instantly caught my eye while I was doing {a-hem} research at anthropologie.com for my last post.

Today was a very full {and very nice} day. From lunch with my mom to haircuts all around, followed by a playdate with good friends and a special gift of very fresh {right from the oven} zucchini bread from another very good friend. My day is blissfully winding down with this little bit of writing while listening to this. I'm hoping to turn in very early tonight. Maya is teething hard-core and neither one of us got very much sleep last night. AND...I have not done one little bit of packing and we leave Saturday for a vacation. Tomorrow promises to be a very busy day.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

Oh little peppermint bowl, oh how I love thee!!!!!!! I want!