Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Slather Up...

Rosemary Peppermint Foot Balm 4 oz.


The weather is turning cooler and my skin is already showing signs of dryness...I know that means it's time to break out the moisturizers to treat and protect for the coming months. That way, once summer returns, my skin healthy and radiant and ready to be shown off. {okay, not really because I've had three kids and it totally changes all things about a body...but I try at least!}

Granny Smith Hand & Body Salve 4 oz.

These great new salves are now available in the soap shop!

2 comments:

Jamie September 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

The Rosemary Peppermint Foot Balm sounds amazing!

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

It is mostly a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse