Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Free Textures...


Today I'm very excited to share with all of you some free textures that I've been accumulating over the last couple of months. For those of you that don't know what textures are they are pictures that you can layer over top of other pictures in a post processing program such as Corel Pro Photo or Photoshop to create neat effects. I very much enjoy the post processing part of photography and I love playing around with textures.


Soooo......If you're interested you can head on over to my Flickr site and download any or all the textures you'd like. I'm excited to see what you'll do with them so please link back with your projects!
If you are by any chance interested in textures and would like more instruction about how to download and use them, please just let me know and I'd be happy to give you more in depth information.

1 comments:

Jamie October 15, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I've seen a couple of your photos on other blogs in the past couple of weeks - congrats!