Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mending...


We are all taking turns with an awful cold in our house this week. Layla is getting over one, Maya is rounding the corner, I'm on my second day, and Brent & Rayne are holding it off...but just barely. So, we're just doing what we can to cope and get better quick: lots of good hearty foods, early bedtimes, & plenty {ie: copious amounts} of fluids. Which brings me to this...
How did I not know how awesome Dunkin Donuts Iced Pumpkin Spice Lattes were????
They so coyly reeled me in with the whole "they're only $ .99" bit and now I AM HOOKED!!! All season long I've been lamenting the loss of our beloved Starbucks. Little did I know a similar excellence was available just down the road. Let me just say that if these puppies aren't technically aiding in the speedy dismissal of my cold, they are most certainly helping with my mental state. And let's face it folks, if I start loosing my marbles the whole family's gonna go to pot!
Re-cap of today's lesson:
  1. colds are bad :(
  2. iced pumpkin spice lattes are very good :)
  3. we must do whatever is necessary to maintain sanity!!!!

2 comments:

Kathleen October 23, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

we're drinking tea here too... healthy vibes headed your way!

Jessica October 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

I asked myself the same question about DD pumpkin lattes! I hope you are feeling better!