Friday, October 2, 2009

October: A Month of Sharing...


Everything about the fall is about warmth, goodness and sharing. I've decided to devote the month of October to the theme of sharing here at my blog. Throughout the month, I'll be sharing stories, pictures, recipes, ideas, and anything else I can think to share.


Today I'd like to share with you some images of fall here in Pennsylvania. We have some beautiful foliage here and plenty of pumpkin patches, apple orchards, and hay rides to max out on fall enjoyment.

You'll find these and lots more over at a special set on my Flickr page titled "Finding Fall". It's fitting in nicely with my daily photo challenge and I'm adding new pictures of fall almost daily.



I'm quite busy this week as I prepare for the biggest craft show of my year coming up next weekend. So I'm hoping that my availability to check in her can keep up with my ambition. But I have lots to share this month so whatever we don't get to this week, we'll make up for later in the month.
Happy October!

0 comments: