Thursday, November 12, 2009

Getting Crafty Up In Here...


Hey, whoa, I totally did not mean to flake on you like that this week. We had a really nice visit with my grandmother this past weekend but I started off the week a bit tired and totally, completely, and utterly depleted. It really wasn't looking so great for anyone here in our little household. But then my truly amazing hubby surprised me by taking the girls {all three} to their dance classes on Tuesday night leaving me home. Alone. Just me and my creative whims. {*angels singing*}
It was so great! Totally refreshing, renewing, and absolutely essential to my well being. I picked up the house, crafted, listened to music, sang my little heart out... For a busy mommy, that's pretty darn close to heaven.

So...I really just spent the rest of the week trying to catch up and rest up...riding out the high of my night off. But I'll be back tomorrow with my Gratitude photos from this week. Also, this weekend look for my very special {much loved} Easy-Peasy Cheesy Mexican Chicken recipe!!!

1 comments:

Kristi November 12, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

Sounds like you had a wonderful night to yourself! It does sound heavenly. I bought my supplies for the wreath and I'm ready to get started...thanks again for sharing with me.