Friday, November 13, 2009

Gratitude : : Week Two...







I'm a bit behind on many things this week so I only have four images this week. There's so much I'm grateful for, always. This project is encouraging me to put it all into words. It's been good to actualize my feelings about things that I typically would not verbalize. You can view these, as well as my images from last week, along with the sentiments which they represent here.
I'm super tired this evening...it's been a rather long week. I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight so that I can be tip-top once again. I have so very many things brewing and so very much to say, only I haven't got the mental capacity at this moment to bring it all together. Perhaps tomorrow!
Have a good evening!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 14, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

I love the picture of (your?) girls in the pile of leaves, such beautiful and joyous smiles! Looks like pure fun.

Happy weekend :)