Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's My Bicentennial Blogiversary!!!...


Yes folks, this is my 200th post!!! Can you believe that I've had 200 somethings to say over the past two years? Well yes, most were just ramblings about one thing or another. But none-the-less...two hundred is A LOT! I must say that writing this post has been a little intimidating. How do I acknowledge this milestone in a meaningful way and what could I possible have to say that would validate a 200th post? What is left to say?


However, there are some things you might not know about me...even after 200 somethings that I've said. So, I've decided devote this very special blog post to...


10 Things You Might Not Know About Me
{Totally un-original idea, I know, but let's get to it anyway...}


  1. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing


  2. I took ballet from age 3 to age 18, and jazz/lyrical/modern from age 6 to age 18


  3. I danced in the 1995 Florida Citrus Bowl halftime show {see #2}. Ohio State played Alabama...I believe that Alabama won.


  4. I have my motorcycle license. {I worked in a Harley-Davidson shop for four years after college as a retail manager and wanted to learn how to ride}


  5. I live in the same town I grew up in


  6. I married my high school sweetheart


  7. I have an illegitimate fear of knives...using them to cook and such gives me great anxiety


  8. My favorite movie of all time is Dirty Dancing {of course, see #2}


  9. I will watch any version of Law & Order, whenever it is on, even if I've seen it, no matter how many times.


  10. My favorite color is turquoise/teal blue/robin's egg blue/any pretty version of blue and green mixed together


Well, there you have it...the missing blanks about my life. Sure, there are more. But some things are best left to discuss over coffee. Thank you, my dear readers and friends, for reading my 200 somethings {or a few of them here and there}. I'm so grateful to have this space to share my life and you all to share it with.

5 comments:

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 November 20, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

i'm glad i found your pictures on flickr (always love them) and your blog...thanks for sharing!
Happy 200th post, yay!!!

barbara November 20, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

awww... your high school sweetheart! congrats on the big 200. see ya round flickr :)

Kathleen November 21, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

Congratulations! And thanks for sharing those tidbits... you're one cool mama!

Jamie November 22, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Congratulations! I'm so glad we connected over the swap - I've loved following your blog and am amazed by your beautiful photos.

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia December 3, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

dude. *I* have a bachelor's degree in marketing! holy crow!

love that you married your hs sweetheart <3