Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just a Little More Christmas...

I have to tell you that I'm having a bit of a hard time letting this whole Christmas thing go. My head is telling me "Maegan, that's it. Time to start thinking New Year's and winter and Valentine's Day...let's go." But my heart still wants to sing Christmas carols and share books and hot cocoa in front of the Christmas tree. So, I'm kind of still in denial and I think I'll stay there for just another day or two, if you don't mind. I just wanted to share these last few pictures of our holiday with you and then tomorrow {or perhaps the next day} I promise to move on to all things ~winter~ and ~2010~!


You know, the very next day after Christmas, I had all sorts of gumption towards cleaning out and moving forward. Because I am, you know, very excited about the freshness of the new year and I'm making some plans and forming intentions for my year. But, I don't know, Christmas just felt so rushed through, especially there at the end. So, okay, I'm off to celebrate for just another day or two and then I'll let it go! Promise!

1 comments:

Cora December 30, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

You have captured some beautiful moments...ones you will always treasure.
Why can't Christmas last all year?
Forget the gifts bought with money...give me time, love, good photos, good food and I'm happy! Special quiet moments spent doing nothing really are the best.
Happy Holidays to you!