Friday, December 4, 2009

A Moment of Pause...


I must be honest...I've hit a bit of a lull. Turns out that trying to get a bunch of work done while your wee-ist one crawls about looking for trouble and your not so wee ones are making their own trouble is quite difficult. Yes, in fact you could say it's like pushing up against a brick wall; awful tiring and not very productive.
But quiet time has fallen and I have gotten the new holiday soaps up and in the soap shop. There are some scrubs and salves yet to be added however they are not yet photographed. I hope to get them up on Monday.
As promised, I'd like to offer all you not-locals a little online discount to cross some items off your holiday shopping lists. Simply enter the phrase "open house" into the 'message to seller' portion of the Etsy checkout process and I'll refund 10% of your pre-shipping total through PayPal. This discount is for the remainder of today {December 4th} only so hurry on over!
If you'd like to order any of the Christmas scrubs/salves, just send me an email and I'll make you a special listing. The options are:
Winter Berry Body Scrub
Winter Apple Body Scrub
Spiced Pomegranate Body Scrub
Winter Apple Hand & Body Salve
Spiced Pomegranate Hand & Body Salve
The Body Scrubs are $10 each {8 oz.} and the Hand & Body Salves are $8 each {4 oz.}.
My friends, today has been fun. But tonight must be full of some vigorous work! So I'm signing off for today. Do stop over to the shop and have a look. I wish you could all come and have cocoa with me tomorrow!

1 comments:

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 December 5, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

WOW~I'm not sure how you do it all! I wish I could come by the open house as well and smell all the goodies. GOOD LUCK today, hope it is successful and you have a great day!