Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Three Perspectives {red}

The Three Perspectives {red}, originally uploaded by Madeline Bea.

1 of 52
Theme: Red

Left to Right
Johnna, Maegan and Sarah

I am so excited to be partnering with Johnna and Sarah for an exciting triptych project. We will be selecting a weekly theme via a blind finger through the dictionary. Then we will combine our three perspectives of that theme into a triptych. I am blessed to be working together with such amazing women who happen to also be amazing photographers. Please do check out their work.

2 comments:

Acting January 21, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Hi Madeleine

What a lovely blog. You offer fresh 'clean' structure that is easy on the eye. I am came across your blog and I was caught by your opening profile description ... {I do not ever know where one of those roles ends and the other begin...I imagine they are forever intertwined} where you refer to your artistic means being entwined by your personal day to day life. If you ask me, they compliment eahcother. I am a trained Actor with my own Theatre company in the UK and I constantly find that whatever I gtet upto in my personal life often reflects in my artistic approaches. I could offer you many examples ... I am interested in this title you have here ... "The Three Perspectives {red}" as it may have offered me inspiration in a positive light ... Oh and there is an example of my lifestyle producing artistic results there is it not? I hope you do not mind but I have clcked on the 'Follow'. I am new to this so not 100% sure how the blogging world fully works just yet. I do welcome you to my blog at:

www.pdpacting.blogspot.com

as I would be interested to hear what you have to say regarding my blog and of course start our little discussion on the above title.

Nell January 26, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

I want to hang these on my wall!

Nell