Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorting...


I have been spending my days sorting: sorting laundry, sorting chores, sorting thoughts. I've been sorting through the hours in my day, fitting things into the very small cracks in between. I've been sorting through my to-do list, deciding what can wait and what cannot. I'm sorting through some thoughts and feelings, deciding where to put them, how to discuss them, and what words to use. So, until then, just a quick "hello"! I hope you're having a very lovely week!

See you tomorrow for Realities & Blessings!

8 comments:

PhotoPuddle March 18, 2010 at 5:09 PM  

Hello! Nothing like a good sort out. Looking forward to this week's realities and blessings. They always make me smile.

Johnna Riddell March 18, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

we must be on the same wavelength ... or maybe it's just one of those days...

Sometime we just need to sort it out, huh.

hugs

Cassie March 18, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

It's Spring isn't it? I love this simple photograph. I'd love to see how you go about editing your photographs!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 March 18, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

A good time for sorting. Can't wait until tomorrow...I just love R & B day!

Jamie March 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Spring and New Years are my favorite time for sorting.

t does wool March 18, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

sometimes it is good to sort...;)

Kim Klassen March 19, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

oh sort away my friend.... this is sooo lovely....

happy day...♥ kim

marta March 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

happy sorting and crossing off your lists! thanks for your thoughtful comment on my blog! i wanted to let you know i updated my website to martawrites.com. am excited to browse your pretty space. happy weekend. xo.