Friday, April 23, 2010

Realities & Blessings...

Reality: I was very excited to get an opportunity to write this post this evening. But I'm now feeling a little queasy {just overwhelmed and super tired, I think!} and I have to pack as we are going away for the weekend. So, I'm going to skip this week...but maybe I'll post one on Sunday night when we get back.
Blessing: I know that ya'll understand...you're so great like that! God always makes you slow down when you refuse to do it yourself, right?! Plus, I'll get a nice early bedtime tonight...which is always great!

Have a great weekend, everyone! I will see you on Sunday!

12 comments:

Johnna Riddell April 23, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

take the time, the time to rest... have a wonderful time this weekend full of memory making.

xo

ps: gorgeous photo

Charity April 23, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

A weekend to rest sounds wonderful - enjoy yourself!

I tagged along this week:
http://knittinginthenorth.typepad.com/knitting_in_the_north/2010/04/realities-blessings-and-finally-some-green.html

Hyacynth April 23, 2010 at 9:18 PM  

Yes! I completely understand. Take the time to inhale, exhale, relax. And enjoy. Have a beautiful, calm weekend.

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 April 23, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Maegan-
Have a great weekend...can't wait to hear what you guys did!

Hyacynth April 23, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

Also, I'm unofficially linking up to your Realities and Blessings today.

Kathryn Dyche April 23, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Have a great weekend . . . we all need to take some down time now and then.

janine April 24, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

I hope you have a lovely weekend away :)

Alely April 24, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

have a wonderful weekend! enjoy some R & R!

Cassie April 24, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jamie April 24, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

Have an amazing weekend.

Anonymous April 25, 2010 at 12:37 AM  

Hope you're feeling better by now, Maegan, and that you have a relaxing and fun weekend. xo

Meg April 25, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Hope you had a nice and relaxing getaway!

Hope we get a peek at what that beautiful yarn is going to become :)