Friday, March 21, 2008

bea blissful


Very coincidentally, I've launced my new wedding favors and gifts within the same month as Etsy launced their Handmade Wedding Series. I, naturally, jumped on the opportunity and put my Soap Wedding Favors in the Wedding Showcase today. What a great idea that Etsy had to promote the talent of Etsy sellers to brides-to-be. I've often thought that I wish Etsy would have been around when I got married. Etsy's paper artists are amazing. They have such wonderfully beautiful and creative ideas.

I'm really enjoying the new aspect that the wedding favors have brought to my business. I love working with the brides to personalize their favors. It's allowing me to work creatively in new ways and I am liking it more than I thought I would.

My new 'bea blissful' wedding line includes many options for brides: favors, bridesmaid gifts, parent/grandparent gifts, welcome baskets. I'm having such a good time creating it all and helping brides to really personalize their wedding in simple, meaningful ways.

Gotta go wrap some favors...

0 comments: