Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Soap For A Cause

My whole house smells wonderfully of fresh cut Lavender Lemongrass soap. I just made a huge batch to sell as a fundraiser for Relay For Life. I'm really excited to be a part of the Relay and I love that my soap is aiding in such a great cause. So...not only is the scent of this great soap totally uplifting, but it's purpose raises it to new levels of feel-goodness!











Also, I've finally made my first proto-type of a Madeline Bea Welcome Basket as part of our brand new "bea blissfull" wedding line. I think they are a great gift for out-of-towners and can be customized and personalized to be truly perfect for the occasion. I allready have a few orders and I think they're going to go over very well. I think the best part is that we'll ship them right to the hotel! That means much less work for the bride-to-be!





This ties in so nicely with the launch of the brand new Etsy Wedding Team. Some amazing Etsy shop owners have worked so hard to get this great project off the ground. They've already put together a Yahoo Group, a Blog, and a Flickr Site! Yeah Etsy Wedding Team!!!!!!

0 comments: