Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Insomnia Sets In...


I am such a procrastinator. I have virtually no motivation until I have no other choice but to get things done. Then, I work my tukus off. This is where I am currently. I have been extremely productive over the past few days...because I HAVE to be. I have two events this weekend and have not been keeping up with making product. So I'm working in every spare minute and trying to get a solid seven hours of sleep but, alas, insomnia has set in. I am fully aware that I bring this on myself and I'm trying to just accept that this is how I work. Wish me luck!


Anyhow, I am extremely excited about both events this weekend. One is a Home Spa Party which I have recently begun doing. They really are so much fun and they're a great way for people to try out my spa products. (I'll take some pics!) My other event is a Women's Home-Based Business trunk show of sorts. I'm hoping to make some contacts with other local women who own their own business.


Speaking of contacts...I'm super excited about tomorrow! I am driving two hours away to a local city for a Ladies Who Launch seminar. Usually the events they host are multiple day events that I can't get away for but this one worked out perfectly. What a great opportunity to get inspired, gather information, make contacts. I think it's going to be an amazing day. (I'll take some pics!)

1 comments:

Moodwax April 10, 2008 at 11:16 AM  

I am so glad I'm not the only one who waits until the last minute. Being under pressure is such a great motivator!