Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Explaining my disappearance...


I know, I know...I disappeared for a while; seemingly taking the summer off to sit poolside and sip colodas. However, I am nowhere near as relaxed and refreshed as I should be if that was the case. I actually have a very good reason...I'm pregnant with our third child! The reason behind my inadvertent vacation was an extreme case of morning sickness which, contrary to popular belief, lasted all day, every day for a good 13 weeks and counting. I am not 100% yet, but I'm getting back on my feet.


And...back to work! One of my biggest craft shows of the year is coming up in 6 weeks and I had to get cracking on soapmaking. But, rest assured, the Pumpkin Soap has been made and will be ready and waiting at the Covered Bridge Festival the first weekend of October.


It seems absolutely crazy that October is less than 6 weeks away. It feels like just yesterday that I was taking the girls to swimming lessons the first two weeks of summer. A blink of an eye, a hop, a skip, and a jump later...Rayne started back to school yesterday and I just heard the school bus pick up the neighborhood kids for their second day back to school. Time is flying and I will try harder to keep up!

0 comments: