Friday, January 8, 2010

Just an FYI...



I looked high and low for a functional and fashionable camera bag for my DSLR. I had all but given up on finding one when I got an email from one of my favorite Etsy sellers {Janine King Designs} saying they now had camera bags. I just got mine in the mail yesterday. It's awesome! It's completly padded and there's plenty of room for my camera plus a couple of lenses {there's actually two lens pockets}, and perhaps a flash of some sort. The price is really reasonable, too!

Just thought I'd pass that along in case anyone else is looking for a sweet camera bag.

6 comments:

TeeTee Lynn January 8, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

I love this bag! Thanks so much for sharing! I just recently got a nice camera, plus two lenses, and a flash, and I have found it impossible to find a bag that I like that fits everything! I'm putting this on my birthday wish list right away!

Kathleen January 8, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

Great tip! I'm off to check it out now, as I never ever use my zoom lens because I don't trust it in my bag!

Jamie January 8, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

Thanks so much for sharing, I have a laptop sleeve from the same company and love it. I've been thinking about trying the camera bag, but I was worried about room for more than one lens.

Unknown January 9, 2010 at 8:19 PM  

It is beautiful! I am coning over to visit via Keli's Suburbia blog today. I saw your comment there encouraging her to be a photographer. I think she could rock at it : )

Yvette January 23, 2010 at 12:32 AM  

Thanks for sharing the link! I just purchased the "twirl" bag and can't wait to get it! I am on a constant quest for the perfect camera bag - already have the shootsac and *emera bags - love them, but this one looks like it might be the perfect blend between the two! And at a way better price! Love ETSY!

ffprncez February 15, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

thanks for sharing this! They look like great bags. I really like all the patterns she offers!