Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Scenes : : My Backyard...



Okay, okay...I know I keep saying I'm done with these. But...1) I love them and 2) Maya is sick today so my moments with two hands {to type a longer post} are, like, non-existent. And 3) Maya was literally up all. night. long. last night and Brent and I got maybe 2 or 3 hours of sleep and no one wants to hear my sleep deprived ramblings...trust me! Plus, we had a very pretty snowfall yesterday and Maya and I were out first thing in the morning shooting some pretty wintry pictures and I sooooooo want to share them with you! So cozy up with the hot beverage of your choice, hit play on the video for some gorgeous background music, and get lost in our winter wonderland...

















What's in your backyard today? Are you sure? Perhaps you should look again...
Happy Saturday, my friends!


8 comments:

Unknown January 9, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Exquisite photos Maegan. Happy weekend! :)

laurie January 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

So nice to see this beautiful images. Hope you get some sleep and enjoy the rest of your weekend:-)

Unknown January 9, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Wow. Your pictures of winter are so pretty. I just love them! Gorgeous in every way!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 January 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

Maegan-These are beautiful and I honestly think your pictures just keep getting better!
I hope Maya is feeling better today and everyone can get some sleep around your house. Those nights are no fun. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

Beautiful photos and sentiment. I stumbled onto you over on Flickr. You're very talentend. I love the feel of all your photos.

Anonymous January 10, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

These are beautiful and I love the gorgeous music for the optimal viewing experience:) Hope you catch up on sleep tonight! I need some too.

Nell January 11, 2010 at 12:09 AM  

Oh, and I thought I was enchanted with your other photo. These are calling out to me. Wow, so lovely and haunting and beautiful!

Nell

Corinne Cunningham January 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

{popping in from Nell @ Casual Friday every day's suggestion...}
That song is quite possibly my all time favorite! I get teary every time I hear it.
Gorgeous photos!