Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scenes of Winter : : Snow...


Aaaahhh...things are beginning to feel normal again around here. We are back to normal schedules and routines, fresh meals are being made, sleep is coming easier... I wish we were spending a bit more time outside, but with temps in the teens and twenties, a few brief moments are about all anyone can take outdoors. I'm waiting for another pretty snowfall to provide a good reason to bundle up and freeze for a while. But until then, I'll share these photos from our New Year's Eve snow.

Tomorrow, I'll bring you back inside for some warm cozy goodness. And {if you watch closely}, you may get a recipe or two!

Have a great day, everyone!

5 comments:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia January 5, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

okay, that looks COLD!! we've got temps in the teens and twenties here, but no snow. i think it would be a whole lot more bearable if we had some white stuff to play in. geez!

love your little snow bunnies :)

Jamie January 5, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Ah, I fall more in love with your photography with every post!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 January 5, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Great pictures and that's pretty much what it looks like here, too. I am over these freezing temps though!

Johnna Riddell January 5, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

that has to be one of the best snowmen I have ever seen!! I love it. Looks like the girls had a lot of fun!

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 5:30 PM  

I love the little Treasure in the stroller, so cute and such expressive eyes!

I wish our temps were cooler, more like winter, we're in the 70's and it feels like summer, ick.