Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter Scenes : : Inside Warmth


Oh the weather outside is frightful, but here in this house, the quiet moments, good food, and great company are keeping us warm and cozy!
















If you can't read my chicken scratch, but want to try the soup, just email me and I'll type it out for you. Also, I threw in some Christmas ham from the freezer to make it more of a meal and I would have added a can of green beans as well if I had some in the house.
Okay...you've twisted my arm...one more day of Winter Scenes tomorrow and then we'll be back to our regularly scheduled blogging.
It's Wednesday...we're halfway there!

4 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 2:04 PM  

Maeghan, these images are touching and so full of love....

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 January 6, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

I must say I love the inside scenes...love seeing snapshots of other's daily lives. Stay warm!

Jamie January 6, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

I may need to turn the heat up and my house, learn to cook or something else magical because I need a little more of the this kind of warmth. So beautiful.

Cora January 7, 2010 at 5:39 PM  

Love your "warm" images! HOme cooking warms the heart and the soul :)