Thursday, January 14, 2010

Things I Love Thursday...

Thursdays are one of my favorite days over at Flickr! We all make mosaics of our favorite images from the past week and it's a great way to get totally inspired and see some great new images. So I thought I would pop over here and share, not only my favorite images from this week, but some other things I'm loving right now as well!

  • Peppermint Tea
  • Warm & cozy wool tights
  • Learning to knit {thanks to Kris for giving me the idea to check out you tube for how-to videos}
  • Bruschetta...mmmmmm
  • Homemade cookies
  • Soups simmering on the stove
  • Reading
  • Motivation to organize {ya gotta love January for that reason!}
  • Flannel sheets
  • Babies in footed pajamas
  • Pink skies in the morning


  • Pink skies at night

What are you loving right now?

3 comments:

barbara January 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

i'm loving my flannel sheets and flannel jammies. so warm and cozy. thursdays ARE the best :) btw... congrats on FP!

Corinne Cunningham January 14, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

So so lovely! That first photo has me smiling :)
(and flannel sheets and babies in footed pj's are two things I can never get enough of!)

Johnna Riddell January 15, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

aww, I love your "I love" list. :)

wonderful things...