Monday, February 1, 2010

Body Scrub Winner...

So, the official winners of the Poppies Handmade Award will be announced on Friday. But if you ask me, I have already won. {not actually, because another shop had almost 400 votes, but...} I feel so overwhelmed by the huge show of support and enthusiasm that I received for this nomination. I thank you all so very very much from the bottom of my heart for thinking enough of my little soap shop to hope over and vote and show me so very much support! Just look at this bowl full of entries for the Spiced Pomegranate Body Scrub...


Yes, I am a winner indeed!

Layla was kind enough to help me choose just one winner...you see she only had time to pick one because Sesame Street was calling her from the other room.


She picked Maegan from A Little Twig Birdhouse. Maegan is a blog friend that I met through a gift swap. We were not swap partners but I simply had to meet the only other girl in the world to spell her name exactly like mine! She just had a beautiful baby boy so you should pop over and wish her well. {Maegan, please excuse my poor handwriting...}

So congrats to Maegan...so sorry to the rest of you. Maya and I wanted to keep picking names but we realized we would not be happy until we could give something to each and every person. So, we decided to offer you 30% off your very own 8 oz. body scrub in the little soap shop. You may choose any scent you wish. Just type the word "poppy" into the message to seller portion of the Etsy checkout process and I'll refund $3.00 through PayPal.
Thank you, everyone! So very, very much! xoxoxo

6 comments:

kk February 1, 2010 at 12:53 PM  

so cute!! :)
i have been meaning to order myself some things. :)

t does wool February 1, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

awww...adorable!!!
congrats to the winner

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 February 1, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

I keep forgetting I want to order myself something-because I totally dserve it..: ) Now I have to!

Anonymous February 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM  

Whoohoo! I never win these bloggy giveaways; I'm so excited I won because I really wanted the body scrub. I love bath products! Yay, thanks Maegan!! :)

Jamie February 1, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Congrats again!

Laura February 2, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

Found your blog via your Flickr photostream, which I honestly have no idea how I found, but I'm so glad I did!

Love your photos. I'm just starting out with photography and photoblogging, and you're a great inspiration.