Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day...

Haiku {3: 52}

Love is forever,
Not just warm days or happy hours.
Unconditional.




You know I love you all. And it is Valentine's Day. So I have gifts...


When I was telling you about my inspirational quote from the Yogi tea bag on Friday, I said I needed to hang that quote on my wall. I thought maybe you'd like to as well. You may download and print these images for personal use; hang them on your wall or mirror, use for a postcard to a friend, use as a bookmark. You could also use them for desktop wallpaper on your computer if you'd like. Just click on the image and it will take you to the Flickr page where you can downoad the file. Just click on the size you'd like to download and save it to your computer.

These are for personal use only. {Please don't make me get mean...}
Enjoy, my lovlies!
xo,
Meg

3 comments:

t does wool February 14, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Happy St Valentine's Day Maegan...beautiful of you to share~

Jamie February 14, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Happy Valentine's Day - thanks for sharing.

Corinne Cunningham February 14, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

You are so sweet! Those are gorgeous shots. Happy Valentine's Day!