Friday, April 2, 2010

Realities & Blessings...

Hi everyone! Just one R&B today...

Reality: I have not felt like being on the computer at all this week. The little bit I have has felt forced and labored...even now: I miss you all and I have tons to say, I just don't feel like saying it right now.
Blessing: Breaks are good. They are refreshing and necessary. I was incredibly fortunate to have three beautifully written guest posts written for this week so I was able to take a little break from here. And it's feeling good! I might be back tomorrow to post my C&C assignment, but it's possible that I will just take the weekend off as well.

I thank you so much for showing my guests so much love this week! And welcome, welcome to those of you who may have found me from one of those lovely ladies!

I hope you all are finding ways to refresh and renew as well...'tis the season! Happy Friday!

9 comments:

PhotoPuddle April 2, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Everyone needs a little break once in a while. I bet we won't be able to shut you up next week. LOL!

Corinne Cunningham April 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

Happy Friday to you :)
Enjoy your break! So needed at times.

Johnna Riddell April 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

I agree with "photopuddle" we all need a break, and that's good... if we didn't take them we wouldn't be able to fully appreicate things ;)

I hope you have a glorious Easter and that your weekend is wonderful.

xo

Magnolia Handspun April 2, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

I am feeling the need for a puter break...I know how you feel.
~ I hope you have a good break, just be...

janine April 3, 2010 at 3:12 AM  

You are so right to take the break when you feel like you need it - I hope you have a lovely weekend :)

t does wool April 3, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

enjoy..relax..and Happy Easter Maegan~

Jade Sheldon April 5, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

It's funny, but I have been feeling the EXACT same way: I have needed time away from the online world. I think you are right: it refreshes you and awakens your creative spirit!

christina April 6, 2010 at 11:07 AM  

You are misses, as well. enjoy your time.
: )

Love Letters To Jesus April 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

Computer breaks always make me feel refreshed when I come back!

Nell